- Lakeland Community Hospital, Niles earned a three-year accreditation in Nuclear Cardiology and Planar Imaging by the American College of Radiology
- 2012–2013 Consumer Choice Award from National Research Corporation
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center, St. Joseph and Lakeland Community Hospital, Niles earned Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Centers by The Joint Commission in conjunction with The American Heart Asociation/American Stroke Association. The hospitals have held the certification since 2008.
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center, St. Joseph, and Lakeland Community Hospital, Niles, earned an “A” Hospital Safety Score by The Leapfrog Group
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center, St. Joseph earned the Gold Seal of Approval™ from The Joint Commission for its Joint Replacement/Hip and Joint Replacement/Knee programs
- Silver medal from the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services for success in achieving and sustaining national goals for organ donation
- Lakeland HealthCare named one of 20 recipients of the Advisory Board Employee Engagement Initiative’s 2012 Excellence in Engagement Award
- Lakeland Community Hospital, Watervliet recognized by The Joint Commission as one of the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures™ for 2011 for achieving excellence in performance on accountability measures for the following measure sets: Pneumonia and Surgical Care
- The Acute Rehabilitation Unit at Lakeland Community Hospital, Watervliet (LCHW) earned accreditation renewal from the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), adding a new first-time accreditation for Stroke Specialty
- 2011–2012 Consumer Choice Award from National Research Corporation
- Achieved accreditation as a Chest Pain Center with PCI from the Society of Chest Pain Centers (Lakeland Community Hospital, Niles) [July 2012]
- 2012 Medseek eHealth Excellence Award, Employee Engagement, for myLakeland
- Van’s Medical Equipment of Lakeland awarded a three-year accreditation by the Healthcare Quality Association on Accreditation (HQAA)
- Van’s Medical Equipment of Lakeland named as a quality respiratory care provider by the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC)
- Lakeland HealthCare Diabetes Education received a four-year accreditation by the American Association of Diabetes Educators
- Named in top quintile of U.S. health systems in 2011 and 2012 as ranked by Thomson Reuters based on eight performance measures including clinical quality, patient satisfaction, and efficiency
- Achieved accreditation from the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- For the second year, HealthGrades designates Lakeland HealthCare in top five percent in the nation for stroke care and 19 top rankings in five different areas of patient care
- Designation as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (Imaging Center at the Center for Outpatient Services, St. Joseph)
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center, St. Joseph and Lakeland Community Hospital, Niles recognized as Community Value Index Top 100 hospitals and Community Value Five Star® hospitals by Cleverley + Associates
- Awarded a three-year term of accreditation in computed tomography (CT) by the American College of Radiology
- Lakeland Community Hospital, Watervliet received two Excellence in Leadership awards for financial performance from Quorum Health Resources
- Achieved accreditation as a Chest Pain Center with PCI from the Society of Chest Pain Centers (Lakeland Regional Medical Center, St. Joseph)
- Achieved Five Star rating for Joint Replacement Care by HealthGrades
- 2011 Sustained Improvement Award from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services for achievements in the reduction of healthcare-associated infections
- Outstanding Achievement Award from the Commission on Cancer
- Granted a Three-Year Accreditation with Commendation by the Commission on Cancer (CoC)
- Recognition as a Blue Distinction Center for Cardiac Care by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Michigan.
- Gold Seal of ApprovalTM for Primary Stroke Centers from The Joint Commission
- Silver-Plus Award for stroke care by the American Heart Association and the American Stroke Association.
- 2010 Consumer Choice Award from National Research Corporation.
- 2010 Excellence in Customer Service Award from Cornerstone Alliance for our dedication to patient satisfaction.