Lakeland Regional Medical Center
1234 Napier Avenue
St. Joseph, Michigan 49085
Lakeland Regional Medical Center is a 254-bed regional medical center that provides southwest Michigan with comprehensive primary and specialty health care services to patients in all stages of life. Located on the banks of the beautiful St. Joseph River, Lakeland Hospital, St. Joseph combines state-of-the-art technology with patient-centered care to offer high-quality health and healing services to the southwest Michigan region. We are proud to provide our community with a full spectrum of services that includes the most innovative technologies and excellence in specialty care.
Here are some of the services offered at Lakeland Regional Medical Center:
• Heart Center : Innovative interventional procedures in three state-of-the-art cardiac catheterization suites; partnership with Spectrum Health in Grand Rapids for open-heart surgeries; find out if you're at risk for heart disease through the North American Heart Risk Study/Lakeland's HeartSafe program, a free online assessment
• Cancer care : full-service inpatient oncology/hematology and radiation oncology
• Cardiac Rehabilitation
• Orthopedics: state-of-the-art minimally invasive joint replacements and joint camp programs that help make the experience positive
• Imaging: leading-edge technologies, such as CT scans, MRI, PET/CT, mammography and ultrasound in a digital environment
• Emergency Services: new ER physician group and expedited care helps speed up visits and handle the unforeseeable with skill
• Hemodialysis: acute and chronic
• Homecare services
• Critical Care and Progressive Care units
• Radiology: invasive and non-invasive services
• Laboratory and Pathology services
• Neurology and Neurosurgery
• Nuclear Medicine
• Outpatient Surgery
• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
• Pulmonary Function and Rehabilitation
Building the Future: the Inpatient Addition at Lakeland Hospital, St. Joseph
Click here to learn how the inpatient addition at Lakeland Hospital, St. Joseph is part of a larger plan to shape the future of health care in southwest Michigan.
Excellence in Medicine
At Lakeland, we are proud to have a dedicated and compassionate team of physicians, nurses and support staff who are committed to excellence in medical care. Our donors generously keep us supplied with state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge care. The combination of leading-edge technologies and medical and surgical innovations provides our patients with excellence in health care, close to home.
Lakeland has partnered with DeVos Children's Hospital in Grand Rapids to provide 40 subspecialties in pediatric services to southwest Michigan. These partnerships assure our neighbors that we will continually bring the best care home to them.