Mission and Value
To be our communities' first choice for healthcare.
By consistently striving to exceed individual expectations, Lakeland Community Hospital Watervliet will be recognized and valued as our communities' premier provider of healthcare services and employer of choice.
Our vision will be realized by:
- Offering a range of services that are important to our communities and viable for our hospital.
- Providing access to primary care and specialty care physicians who are committed to our local communities.
- Assuring the quality of our services through workforce development and continuous process improvements.
- Assuring that facilities, technology, and financial resources are available for our ongoing growth and development.
Our Statement of Values
We value and endeavor to serve our communities through clinical excellence, quality care, customer service, compassion, individual respect, and stewardship of our resources. For this we are accountable to one another and those we serve.
Our Service Pledge
We pledge to:
- Treat all individuals with dignity and respect.
- Anticipate and respond to the needs of those we serve.
- Accept personal responsibility for serving the needs of each person.
- Create a great first and lasting impression.
- Make time for each individual.