Visiting hours are from 11:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Some
units have extended visiting hours. Please check with your nurse to see if these
apply to you.
All hospital visitors should follow these simple
- Wash hands prior to entering the room and before going
- When visiting more than one patient, wash your hands
- If you need help in the care of a patient, use the
gloves provided in the room.
- If you or your child has been exposed to a contagious
disease (such as chicken pox, measles, mumps or rubella), please don’t visit.
- If you see an "isolation" sign on the door, please ask
a nurse what you should do.
- Please comply with the audible page signaling visiting hours are