What to Expect at Your First Appointment
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your first appointment to complete paperwork.
- During your consultation, we'll review your goals, create a customized treatment plan, and include plenty of time for questions.
- Often, patients choose to receive their first treatment immediately after their consultation.
- No preparation is needed before treatment. Although rare, a facial may not be possible at times due to a prescription you're currently taking or an illness.
- Your initial treatment will last about one hour and will require minimal recovery time. All treatments are noninvasive and a free mineral make-up application is available after your treatment.
- Treatments are safe for all skin types. If you are under the age of 18, a guardian's signature is required before you can be seen.