BellaNova Women’s Health participates with many insurance companies. Co-payments and deductibles are due at the time of service. We accept cash, most credit cards, and personal checks. Alternate payment arrangements can be made with a patient accounts representative by calling (866) 814-7275 or (269) 428-5007. Uninsured patients may be eligible to receive a discount up to 20 percent on services.
Follow these guidelines before your office visit to receive the maximum benefits
from your insurance plan:
- Make sure your insurance is accepted
at our practice.
- Determine which services are covered
by your plan.
- Use your legal name for all insurance
information and medical record transactions.
- Bring your insurance card to each
appointment. If you are covered by two
insurance companies, present both
cards at registration.
- Patients who participate in Medicaid must
present a current form of identification.
- Contact your insurance company if you have
questions about eligibility for claim denials.
- Cases that involve automobile accidents and
Workers’ Compensation require written or
verbal authorization prior to treatment.