To schedule or reschedule your appointment, call (269) 429-8010. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to allow time for check in. We reserve the right to reschedule an appointment if you are more than 15 minutes late. Please remember to bring a photo ID to your appointment as well as your insurance card.
Care After Hours
A physician is on call seven days a week, 24 hours a day. Call (269) 429-8010 and the answering service will take a message and contact the physician on duty.
The nursing staff is available to help with any medical needs, test results, advice or concerns you may have. To speak to a nurse, please call (269) 429-8010. Please be aware that you may be put on hold due to a large volume of phone calls or asked to leave a message for a call back. We will return all calls within 24 to 48 hours. If you have an urgent medical emergency please go directly to the hospital emergency department.
Easy, online access to your medical record. It’s safe, convenient, secure, and all about you!
Lakeland MyChart is a free Internet-based tool that provides you with secure access to your medical information that's released at the discretion of your physicians and health providers.
If you haven’t already registered, call 1-800-LAKELAND to obtain your activation code, to see a full list of MyChart benefits visit www.lakelandhealth.org/mychart
Clinical Medical Records
Our medical records department handles all incoming and outgoing records on each patient. Contact our medical records department regarding inquiries and to complete an authorization for release of information. We are unable to fax any medical records unless it involves a life-threatening condition. There is a copy fee of $1.00 per page for the first 20 sheets, $.50 per page for the next 30 sheets, and $.20 each page thereafter. There is no fee if the records are sent to another physician’s office. Because our records are not copied on site, it will take approximately 7 to 10 days for them to be copied and sent back to us.
- Each patient is to present their current insurance card at every visit
- BellaNova Women’s Health participates with many insurance companies
- Co-payments and deductibles are due at the time of service
- Payment for private pay patients is due at the time of service
- Payment arrangements may be made with the patient accounts representative
- Worker’s compensation cases require written or verbal authorization prior to treatment
Please allow 24 to 48 hours for your prescription to be processed at your pharmacy. Remember to have the information listed below:
- Full name of the person taking the medication
- Birth date of the person taking the medication
- Complete medication name
- Medication dosage to be ordered and frequency
- Name of the pharmacy refilling the prescription
- Your telephone number
- Name and relationship of the person requesting the medication
If your insurance requires prior authorization, please allow an additional two to three days to receive authorization.
We will be happy to e-prescribe, fax, call your prescriptions to your pharmacy, or get them ready for you to pick up. Let us know which you prefer when you call. If your prescription becomes lost, there will be a $5.00 replacement fee.