Paw Paw Lake Medical Center, Coloma
Lakeland Introduces Paw Paw Lake Medical Center
Residents of the Coloma and Watervliet now have an option for excellent, low-cost healthcare without leaving their community. Lakeland HealthCare has developed Paw Paw Lake Medical Center, a new medical facility on Paw Paw Lake Road in Coloma.
For area residents, Paw Paw Lake Medical Center offers a number of benefits, including access to primary care physicians, specialists, and ancillary services, such as lab and imaging, in one central location. Becuase Lakeland HealthCare's hospital charges are significantly less per admission than hospitals in Kalamazoo, community members also will find unmatched value, closer to home.
To compare quality and value data for Michigan hospitals, visit www.mihospitalinform.org.
Dr. Michael Mayle and his staff are located in the Paw Paw Lake Medical Center, offering the same compassionate team Coloma and Watervliet families have known and trusted for their medical needs.
Physicians holding clinic hours at Paw Paw Lake Medical Center include:
- Dr. Richard Swanson, Lakeland Rheumatology, (269) 408-0990
- Dr. Kourosh Baghelai, Lakeshore Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery, (269) 408-1660
- Dr. Christopher Chiu, Great Lakes Heart and Vascular Institute, (269) 985-1000
- Dr. Majdi Al-Najjar, Lakeside Diabetes and Endocrine Center, (269) 408-1600
- Dr. Daniel Brash, Lake Michigan Nephrology, (269) 428-0819
- Dr. Katherine Kwon, Lake Michigan Nephrology, (269) 428-0819
- Dr. Oliver Songlingco, Lake Michigan Nephrology, (269) 428-0819
Walk in services available:
Mon - Thurs. 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Friday 8:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Mon - Thurs.: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Paw Paw Lake Medical Center
6559 Paw Paw Ave.,
Coloma, MI 49038