Thursday, April 10, 2014
2:00 to 6:00 pm
Niles / Buchanan YMCA
905 N. Front Street
Niles, MI 49120
Cancer CARE (Cancer Awareness Resources and Education) Fair
Attend this FREE community event to learn what you can do to help prevent cancer. During this educational fair, healthcare professionals and community partners will share information, answer questions, and engage participants in learning activities.
Prevention & education are your best defense against cancer.
Learn more about local resources to fight cancer at this free event.
- Participate in Cancer Screenings and education including:
- Body Mass Index (BMI) Evaluation
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lung Health
- Oral Cancer
- Smoking Cessation
- Learn more about Skin Cancer Prevention
- Sample healthy snacks & discover ways for the whole family to eat better
- Talk to a Doctor about your cancer related questions