Advance Care Planning Group Conversation
Add to Calendar
Time: Oct 18, 2017 05:00 PM
- 07:00 PM
Caring Circle, St. Joseph
4025 Health Park Lane
Contact Phone: (269) 429-7100
This group session gives people the opportunity to start the process of creating their own Advanced Directive.
- Provide an overview of the Speak for Yourself - Plan Your Care Advance Care Planning Program
- Understand barriers to these conversations and ways to overcome them
- Provide an Advance Care Planning conversation to assist participants with expressing their healthcare wishes to their patient advocate
- Review current Advanced Directives if applicable for participants
- Assist with completing an Advanced Directive during the session if that is the participant's wish
*Sessions are free and open to the community.