Fighting Cancer is never easy
We, at Lakeland Cancer Specialists, do everything we can to ease the way for you and your loved ones, by delivering a comprehensive approach to conquering cancer. Our highly trained staff are dedicated to providing you with the education, information, compassion, and support you need.
Experienced, board-certified oncologists work with a wide variety of caregivers to develop the best plan for your fight against cancer. Lakeland Cancer Specialists collaborates with leading regional medical institutions including the University of Michigan and the University of Chicago and has on-site hereditary risk assessment and genetic testing for breast and ovarian cancer.
As part of the comprehensive approach to conquering cancer, patients are guided through each phase of their illness, assessments, consultations, support services, and treatment. A clinical psychologist is also available to help patients deal with the psychological issues related to cancer, illness, anxiety, depression, pain management, stress, and smoking cessation.
Lakeland Cancer Specialists offers an array of diagnosis and treatment services to meet the comprehensive needs of each patient. Lakeland Cancer Specialists use various services to aide patients in coping with their treatments as well as dealing the emotions of a cancer diagnosis. Some of these services include:
- Access to more than 100 clinical trials through the Northern Indiana Cancer Research Consortium and National Cancer Institute
- Cancer screeningsChemotherapy and infusion servicesEducational programming
- Holistic support servicesLaboratory, Imaging, and Pharmacy
- Lung and breast multidisciplinary clinics
- Medical oncology
- Navigator services to support patients and their family members through the entire cancer detection, treatment, and follow-up process.
- Nutritional services and physical therapy
- Outpatient surgery
- Social work and financial assistance services
- Van's Health and Appearance Center