Guidelines and Insurance
Lakeland Pulmonology participates with many insurance companies. Co-payments and deductibles are due at the time of service. We accept cash, most credit cards, and personal checks. Alternate payment arrangements can be made with a patient accounts representative by calling (866) 814-7275 or (269) 428-5007. Uninsured patients may be eligible to receive a discount up to 20 percent on services.
Follow these guidelines before your office visit to receive the maximum benefits from your insurance plan:
- Make sure your insurance is accepted at our practice.
- Determine what services are covered by your plan.
- Use your legal name for all insurance information and medical record transactions.
- Bring your insurance card to each appointment. If you are covered by two insurance companies, present both cards at registration.
- Patients who participate in Medicaid must present a current form of identification.
- Contact your insurance company if you have questions about eligibility for claim denials.
- Cases that involve automobile accidents and Workers’ Compensation require written or verbal authorization prior to treatment.