Our team is passionate about medicine and compassionate about people. Many of our providers have worked in the community for years, and are accepting new patients; including Medicaid and Medicare. Whether you are looking for family or geriatric medicine, give us a chance to show you why you don’t need to go far to find great care with a personal touch.
We understand medical problems also don't always happen during office hours.
Our Walk-In-Clinic professionals can care for the following:
• Asthma, allergies
• Back pain, joint pain, body aches
• Cold sores
• Colds, coughs, sinus infections, flu
• Ear, eye, skin and respiratory infections
• Headaches, migraines, dizziness
• Insect bites, rashes
• Minor burns, cuts, bruises, sprains, strains, and falls
• Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, upset stomach, heartburn
• Pink eye and minor eye injuries
• Sore throats
• Urinary tract infections