At the Lakeland Wound Center we specialize in treating hard to heal wounds along with certain indications using Hyperbaric Chambers. We are the only local facility to have our Hyperbaric Center accredited by the UHMS, the undersea hyperbaric medical society. We treat a variety of wounds here including:
- Lower extremity Venous stasis ulcers.
- Neurotrophic (diabetic) wounds.
- Arterial (ischemic) ulcers.
- Traumatic wounds.
- Non-healing post-surgery wounds.
- Pressure related wounds.
- Thermal burns.
- Other non-healing wounds.
- Radiation injured tissue.