Meeting Your Needs at Home
Lakeland Help at Home can provide the medical, housekeeping, or companion care you or your loved one needs to remain independent at home. We help clients remain safe and self-sufficient.
Maintaining Your Independence
Whether you’re caring for elderly parents or other family members.
Our staff includes healthcare professionals and skilled caregivers:
- Registered nurses or licensed practical nurses work with elderly and disabled patients on medication set-ups and nail care services
- Personal care assistants help with daily living activities such as dressing, bathing, and moving around the home comfortably
- Homemakers help with grocery shopping, meal preparation, light housekeeping, errands, and companionship
We’ll Adjust to Your Routine
Lakeland Help at Home can schedule appointments for daytime, evening, or even overnight visits are available. Visits are made for a minimum of two hours each. Services may be contracted for short- or long-term periods of time.
Any of the services provided by Lakeland Help at Home may be privately purchased. Privately paid services require a deposit which will be applied to the final bill. Invoices are sent to the patient on a monthly basis.
Lakeland Help at Home services include:
- Bathing and grooming
- Foot and nail care
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Medication management
- Relief care, so caregivers can recharge
- Shopping and errands
We’re Available For You
A registered nurse is available at any time to answer your questions, working with you and your physician to tailor a program that provides the best and most comfortable treatment.
For a free assessment or more information, please call our offices at (269) 985-4415
We look forward to serving you!