There's never a good time for an emergency, and a long wait can seem unbearable when you need help.
At Lakeland Community Hospital, Niles, you will be seen by a medical provider in 29 minutes or less after registering!
Take a tour of the new Niles Emergency Department.
The Planetree Model of Care
Lakeland Community Hospital, Niles was one of the first hospitals in the state of Michigan to provide the Planetree model of care. Planetree specializes in humanizing the health care experience for patients and their families. As a non-profit membership organization, Planetree-affiliated hospitals strive to provide patient-centered care in a life-enhancing and healing environment.
Improved Patient Experiences
The renovations at Lakeland Community Hospital have created a more attractive, convenient place for patients and visitors. Some of our new amenities include:
- Remodeled and expanded emergency department
- Remodeled patient rooms that offer increased privacy
- Family gathering areas
- Family kitchens where patients’ visitors can dine close by
- Fresh cookies baked daily for visitors
- Healing and home-like environments