Whether you need to treat carpal tunnel syndrome; repair a broken bone; learn about joint replacement surgery; or remedy a sports injury, the orthopedic surgeons at Lakeland HealthCare can help.
Lakeland's team of experienced orthopedic professionals can help you get back to the active lifestyle you want and miss.
Meet our newest Orthopedic physician - Joseph Farber, MD
Why Choose Lakeland HealthCare for Orthopedics?
- Designated a Blue Distinction Center® by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan for knee and hip replacement (2013)
- Gold Seal of Approval® from The Joint Commission for hip and knee replacement (since 2012)
- Our board-certified orthopedic surgeons perform hundreds of orthopedic procedures every year
- Dedicated Orthopedic Renewal Center with private rooms to lower infection rates and specially-trained nursing staff
- Individual and group physical therapy following surgery. Learn more about Lakeland's Total Joint Camp.
Orthopedic Conditions We Treat
Including, but not limited to:
- Arthritis and joint pain
- Cartilage injuries and tears (such as meniscus)
- Ligament injuries (ACL tears)
- Scoliosis and other conditions
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Golfer's Elbow
Lakeland Hospital, St. Joseph
Lakeland Hospital, Niles