Psychiatrist Opportunity at Riverwood Center
Location: Benton Harbor
Overview of Highlights
Riverwood Center is seeking to add a full time (37.5 hours per week) outpatient psychiatrist to their dedicated team. Serves patients with mental illness and issues related to substance abuse as well as the developmentally disabled. Patient population includes pediatrics. Call is 1:2 (phone only) and will adjust 1:4 once fully staffed.
Seeking candidates who value holistic approach to care. Psychiatrists work very closely with interdisciplinary teams, which include social workers, therapists, RNs, and medical assistants. Access to award-winning Top 100 Hospital in the community with 26-bed inpatient psychiatry unit. Opportunity for inpatient rounds. Team currently includes five (5) psychiatrists and two (2) advanced practitioners.
Recruitment & Benefits Package
- Market-based pay with experience and specialty consideration
- Eleven 11 paid holidays and additional paid time off accrual
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance
- Benefits cover malpractice insurance
- CME allowance
- Defined Benefit and Money-Purchased Pension Plans
- Health, dental, and vision plans - very competitive premiums
Click Here to Apply Now!
To learn more, please contact Chad Simcox at firstname.lastname@example.org or (269) 985-4485.