Southwestern Medical Clinic offers primary pediatric care in Niles and Stevensville for children from birth to young adult, including well-child checks, immunizations, and treatment for routine illnesses.
For well-care and routine visits, you may schedule appointments in advance with your regular pediatric provider. For illnesses, we schedule your child with the first available pediatric provider.
Whether you live in Buchanan, St. Joseph, or any of our local towns in between, our staff will be happy to help you select a pediatric provider for your family.
- Children's wellness exams and immunizations
- Care of numerous types of medical conditions and illnesses
- ADHD testing and treatment
- Order x-rays and lab tests as needed
- Treatment of urgent injuries such as cuts requiring stitches, sprains, broken bones and minor burns
We highly recommend parents call the Pediatric Clinic first before bringing their children to the Walk-In Clinic. Same day appointments are often available.