Guidelines and Insurance
Community Medical Center participates with many insurance companies. We also accept Medicare and Medicaid. Billing an individual’s insurance company is a courtesy provided by this practice because we want to limit your financial stress. Please be aware that your plan may have a deductible and/or require a co-pay at each visit. This is your responsibility.
We will ask and expect to receive your co-payment at the time of service, prior to seeing your medical provider.
If you have difficulty managing the balance on your account, we are here to help develop a plan. Alternate payment arrangements can be made with a patient accounts representative by calling
(844) 408-4103 or (269) 428-5007.
Follow these guidelines before your appointment:
- Make sure your insurance is accepted at Community Medical Center.
- Determine what services are covered by your plan.
- Use your legal name for all insurance information and medical record transactions.
- Bring your insurance card to each appointment. If you are covered by two insurance companies, bring both cards.
- Patients who participate in Medicaid must present a current form of identification.
- Contact your insurance company if you have questions about eligibility for claim denials.
- Cases that involve automobile accidents and Workers’ Compensation require written or verbal authorization prior to treatment.