Scheduling Your Appointment
To schedule or re-schedule your appointment call (269) 687-4673. Our helpful and friendly front desk staff will help provide smooth scheduling and minimal wait times. We strive to make sure your visit with us is as pleasant as possible, and ensure you have your questions answered.
Please arrive more than 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to allow time for check in. We reserve the right to re-schedule an appointment if you are more than 15 minutes late. Please bring a photo ID and your insurance card to every appointment.
Before Your Appointment
A team of medical providers will work with you to help you meet your health goals. You, your doctor, and the rest of your care team will work together to make your visit as helpful to you as possible. Here are a few things you can do to ensure your appointment is a success:
- Bring all of your current medications in their original containers to your appointment – including over-the-counter medications, prescriptions, and vitamins you take on a regular basis.
- Make a list of your health questions, with the most important at the top. We will answer as many as we can during your appointment, but may need to schedule another appointment to answer all of your questions.
- Feel welcome to bring a family member or trusted friend with you to your appointment.
During Your Appointment
- Ask the most important questions from your list first and track which questions have been answered.
- Be sure you know what you need to do before you leave the office. Repeat the instructions you have been given by your doctor or appropriate member of your care team.
- Talk to your doctor and care team about what health issues you should work on first.
- Write down the name of each member of your care team and ask how they can be reached in case you have a question or concern that needs to be addressed.