Easy, Online Access to Your Medical Record
Whether you're at work, traveling, or at home, Lakeland MyChart provides you with a high-level summary of your medical chart, and the ability to communicate with your doctors electronically. It’s safe, convenient, secure, and all about you!
Please note that MyChart includes only medical information gathered from a Lakeland Health facility or physician office using our electronic health record system. This includes imaging and lab test results.
Having a Lakeland MyChart account gives you access to these great features:
- View lab and imaging results performed at a Lakeland Health facility. You can also graph or trend test results that are done repeatedly over time. Look for the “Compare to Past Results” button.
- Verify allergies, medications, and immunizations
- Confirm current health issues
- Review preventative care measures
- See your health summary and download an electronic copy
- Access your medical history
- View hospital admissions
When you sign up for paperless billing through your MyChart account you will no longer receive statements in the mail and will be able to:
- View your statement online anytime
- Have access to your past 18 months of statements
- Receive an e-mail or text message when your statement is available for viewing online
- Get an e-mail or text message reminder when you have a payment due soon
- Easily and securely pay bills online using a credit or debit card
Interactive Messaging Center
- Get medical advice - send a message to your doctor’s office*
- Request a medication refill*
- Find answers to your questions
Manage Your Appointments
- New! Schedule an appointment with your doctor*
- View upcoming Lakeland Health and doctor appointments**
- See your past appointments and after-visit summaries from visits to the doctor and Emergency Department
Access the Medical Records of Family Members
- MyChart offers proxy access to medical records of family members - You need to have your own MyChart account and complete a release form to be given proxy access. Forms are available at your doctor’s office or through the Medical Records department at Lakeland.
Review Administrative Information
- Confirm your demographics, including your address and contact information
- Access a printable and customizable card for your wallet that includes a convenient summary of your medical information
Set Your Preferences
- Change your password
- Change your email address and/or notifications preferences
* Your doctor MUST use Lakeland Health’s electronic health Record system and participate in MyChart Messaging to access this feature.
** Your doctor MUST use Lakeland HealthCare’s electronic health Record system to access this feature
Don't Have an Account? Sign Up Today!
Click here to request an access code online or call 1-800-LAKELAND