- Monday, March 18 to Monday, May 20
- To participate, you must attend an official weigh-in (see locations and times below)
- Official weigh-ins will be the week before the challenge starts and the week after the challenge ends
- $5 to participate. Cash only accepted
- Teams are encouraged for motivation and accountability but not required
- Teams can be any size
- Remember to pick a fun team name
- Teams can register by emailing the Team Registration Form to ourWellness@lakelandhealth.org
- Each person who loses 10 pounds or more at the time of the official weigh-out will be entered in a drawing to win $50 (team results do not affect eligibility)
- Two $50 prizes guaranteed. For every ten people who enter, another $50 prize will be added (1 in 10 chance of winning)
OFFICIAL WEIGH-INS & WEIGH-OUTS
Weigh-ins will be with shoes off. Participants will complete a registration form in duplicate. This form is your receipt for your entry fee.
If you have another location with multiple weigh-ins, please contact LeeAnne Carlson to volunteer as a champion at email@example.com
If you would like to participate but cannot attend one of the weigh-ins or weigh-outs listed above, please email ourWellness@lakelandhealth.org to arrange an alternate date.
Participants will report their cumulative weight loss or gain (+/- pounds) weekly on Mondays.
- This keeps personal weight anonymous
- Report your negative or positive weight change for the week, not your actual weight
- If your starting weight is 150 and you lose one pound, tell your team captain -1
- Participants on a team will report their weight change to their captain
- This is completely on the honor system
- If you do not have a team, you can report via a link listed in the weekly motivational email
- Download a guide to Measuring Weight Accurately
Remember to keep this challenge fun! Find a buddy or work with your team to support each other! Get creative in your health journey. Think of ways you can inspire each other to lose ten pounds in ten weeks.