Lakeland Awarded Best Campaign Growth
Mar 29, 2019
Spectrum Health Lakeland received the 2018 Best Campaign Growth Award from United Way of Southwest Michigan. Thank you to everyone whose donation helped us achieve this milestone. It is because of your selfless attitude and outstanding support of United Way that we received this award.
Here’s the impact your donation made in the community:
- More than 64,000 people were positively impacted by 59 programs & projects supported by United Way
- Nearly 500 people received job skills training
- Almost 350,000 meals were provided, along with 20,000 nights of shelter
- Nearly 10,000 children participated in high quality early childhood programs
- More than 12,000 people were given increased access to healthcare services and supports, including mental health.
Lakeland raised almost $190,000, nearly reaching the $200,000 goal set for the 2018 campaign. United Way of Southwest Michigan raised a record-breaking total of $4,282,874 to benefit the community.
Learn more about United Way of Southwest Michigan at www.uwsw.org