myHealth Program Kicks Off
Mar 13, 2019
myHealth, a voluntary health and wellness program for all team members and spouses covered under the Lakeland medical benefits plan, is now underway. To receive the 2020 incentive, biometrics must be submitted by Friday, May 31 and all other requirements by October 31.
This year, myHealth will have two tiers of participation with the hope that everyone will complete both tiers to be eligible for the full wellness incentive.
- Complete biometrics (blood pressure, height, weight, BMI, and HA1C)
- Attend an onsite health screening or
- Submit biometrics performed after October 31, 2018 from your primary care provider
- Have an active myChart account
- Meet biometric goals or completing an alternate activity
- Be tobacco free and complete a tobacco attestation in October
If you do not need to submit biometrics this year, you or your spouse would have received an email from myHealth on March 5.
Onsite health screenings will be held at various locations throughout Lakeland. You can schedule your appointment in advance.
For a full schedule of screenings, myHealth program summary, and more, please visit the myHealth page