At Southwestern Medical Clinic, Stevensville, we offer quality, compassionate care focused on you! Our doctors, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners serve as advocates in every aspect of their patient's health. We provide a broad spectrum of services covering all your Pediatric Medicine, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine needs.
We also understand medical problems don't always happen during office hours.
Our Walk-In-Clinic professionals can care for the following:
• Asthma, allergies
• Back pain, joint pain, body aches
• Cold sores
• Colds, coughs, sinus infections, flu
• Ear, eye, skin and respiratory infections
• Headaches, migraines, dizziness
• Insect bites, rashes
• Minor burns, cuts, bruises, sprains, strains, and falls
• Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, upset stomach, heartburn
• Pink eye and minor eye injuries
• Sore throats
• Urinary tract infections