Walk-In Wait Times
The wait times displayed are the average wait times for the last hour, actual wait times may vary.
A "0" for the Walk-in Wait Time may indicate that the practice is closed. Please check the specific location for hours of operation.
Find Convenient Medical Care Fast – Evenings and Weekends Too!
Whether you sprained an ankle or just feel under the weather, take comfort in knowing there’s a Lakeland Health facility providing medical care close to home. Our dedicated team of physicians, nurses, and healthcare professionals look forward to caring for you and your family.
Medical problems don’t always happen during office hours. Southwestern's Walk-in Clinics are for illnesses that cannot wait until the next business day, but may not require the full resources of a hospital Emergency Department.
Whether you live here all year or are just visiting, the Walk-in Clinics at Southwestern Medical Clinic are here to serve you. Open six to seven days a week, our Stevensville and Niles locations offer:
- Asthma, allergy treatment
- Diagnostic Imaging/X-ray Services
- Laboratory Services
- Occupational Medicine for Injured Workers
- Primary Care
Walk-in care is recommended for:
- Asthma, allergies
- Back pain, joint pain, body aches
- Cold sores
- Colds, coughs, sinus infections, flu
- Ear, eye, skin and respiratory infections
- Headaches, migraines, dizziness
- Insect bites, rashes
- Minor burns, cuts, bruises, sprains, strains, and falls
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, upset stomach, heartburn
- Pink eye and minor eye injuries
- Sore throats
- Urinary tract infections
Any person requesting care that is younger than 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at our Walk-In clinics.
For serious injuries and medical emergencies call 9-1-1 or go directly to the Emergency Department.