Care So You Can Move Freely
Most of us, at some point in our lives, will visit the doctor for musculoskeletal problems, conditions that include arthritis and injuries to the bones, muscles, tendons, or ligaments.
A little over a million hip and knee replacements are done each year in the United States alone. Here in southwest Michigan, we have skilled orthopedic surgeons and providers who can care for your specialized needs.
Whether you have chronic hip, knee or shoulder pain, arthritis, or an injury, Lakeland Health offers comprehensive and high quality inpatient and hospital-based orthopedic services. That means you can stay close to home.
Using advanced technologies and minimally invasive procedures, our comprehensive treatment may help you return to the activities you enjoy as quickly as possible. Lakeland’s orthopedic team of surgeons, rheumatologists, radiologists, anesthesiologists, therapists, nurses, and educators are experts in diagnosing and treating these conditions.
Why Choose Lakeland Health for Orthopedics?
- Designated a Blue Distinction Center® by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan for knee and hip replacement (2013)
- Gold Seal of Approval® from The Joint Commission for hip and knee replacement (since 2012)
- Our board-certified orthopedic surgeons perform hundreds of orthopedic procedures every year
- Dedicated Orthopedic Renewal Center with private rooms to lower infection rates and specially-trained nursing staff
- Individual and group physical therapy following surgery. Learn more about Lakeland’s Total Joint Camp.