Announcing a NEW RN Referral Program!!!
We are currently offering a $2,500 referral bonus to Lakeland associates for referring regular part-time or full-time staff RN's, as well as a $1,250 referral bonus for referring relief or part-time staff with at least one year of RN experience.
To qualify for a referral bonus, the applicant must write the referring associate's name on the Lakeland employment application where it states "If you were referred by a current employee, enter their name and department" when it is submitted to Human Resources via the online application process.
Member of Lakeland Management and Human Resources staff are ineligible for referral bonuses.
All Lakeland associates currently employed by Lakeland Health are eligible to receive a referral reward for each successful hire who meets the criteria of the program. Referred experienced Registered Nurses must have at least one year of nursing experience as a Registered Nurse and be hired into a regular part-time or full-time position. Human Resources staff members and Lakeland Management are ineligible to receive a reward. Referrals must match qualifications and experience level for the posted position. Those considered to be ineligible as referred applicants include the following:
- Current Lakeland Associates
- Previous Associates who were employed within the last 12 months
- Temporary staff, contractors, students, volunteers, interns and residents who are hired into permanent positions
- Hire of a candidate for which a recruiting fee was paid
REFERRAL PROCESS AND PROCEDURES:
- Eligible Lakeland Health referring associates must be named by the referred candidate on the Lakeland application. Only one associate name can be listed as the source.
- To receive a referral reward, the referring associate must be a current associate at Lakeland.
- The new hire must successfully complete 90 days of satisfactory, uninterrupted employment and be in good standing as a Lakeland Health associate.
- Both the associate and the referral must be employed at Lakeland at the time of the award disbursement.
- Qualified associates will receive $2,500 for a full-time or regular part-time staff RN referral. Payment will be issued upon the newly hired associate's completion of 90 days of continuous employment.
- Qualified associates will receive $1,250 for a relief or part-time staff RN referral, with at least one year of RN experience. Payment will be issued upon the newly hired associates completion of 90 days of continuous employment.
- The Human Resources department will notify referring associates of their payment eligibility and generate payment at the appropriate time.
- Lakeland Health reserves the right to amend or cancel this program without notice.
- Referring Lakeland Health associates will receive payouts for positions that are in high demand and critical to fill as follows:
$2,500 for experienced full time or regular part-time staff Registered Nurses
$1,250 for experienced relief or part-time staff Registered Nurses
If you have additional questions or need more information, please contact
Human Resources at 269-927-5191.