Pay Your Bill Online and Other Payment Options
We accept online payments using your MyChart account. You can also use MyChart to access account information, view statements, request payment plan, or send us billing questions.
To set up a MyChart account online CLICK HERE, or call 1-800-LAKELAND (525-3526).
A Lakeland representative will be available to assist you 24 hours a day.
NEW! If you don't have a MyChart account you can pay a bill online as a guest CLICK HERE.
(269) 428-5007 or (866) 814-7275
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Visit our cashiers at any Lakeland Health facility to make a payment. Cashiers are located near the admitting and registration areas.
- Personal checks (made payable to Lakeland Hospitals)
- Travelers checks
- Money orders
- Credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, Discover)
Send payments by mail to:
P.O. Box 410
St. Joseph, MI 49085
Payment in full is expected at the time of service for all uninsured patients and those with co-pays, coinsurance, or unmet deductible amounts for elective admissions and non-emergent outpatient services. Any additional balance not paid by the insurance company will be your responsibility.
- General Billing Questions
(866) 814-7275 or (269) 428-5007
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Patient Accounts Customer Service
(269) 408-4103 or (844) 408-4103
- Marie Yeager Cancer Center
Financial Planner, Oncology Services (269) 556-7161
- Pine Ridge: A Rehabilitation and Nursing Center (269) 934-4101