At Lakeland Cancer Specialists, we deliver a comprehensive approach to conquering cancer - guiding patients through each phase of their illness, assessments, consultations, support services, and treatment.
Cancer Care Services
A wide variety of services and support are used to help patients through treatments as well as dealing the emotions of a cancer diagnosis. Some of these services include:
- Access to more than 100 clinical trials
- Cancer screenings
- Chemotherapy and infusion services
- Educational programming
- Holistic support services
- Lung and breast multidisciplinary clinics
- Medical oncology
- Navigator services to support patients and their family members through the entire cancer detection, treatment, and follow-up process.
- Nutritional services and physical therapy
- Outpatient surgery
- Social work and financial assistance services