Whether you have chronic hip, knee or shoulder pain, arthritis, or an injury, Lakeland Health offers comprehensive and high quality inpatient and hospital-based orthopedic services. That means you can stay close to home.
Using advanced technologies and minimally invasive procedures, our comprehensive treatment may help you return to the activities you enjoy as quickly as possible. Lakeland’s orthopedic team of surgeons, rheumatologists, radiologists, anesthesiologists, therapists, nurses, and educators are experts in diagnosing and treating these conditions.
Why Choose Lakeland Health for Orthopedics?
- Top 10 percent in the nation for overall orthopedic services (2017-2018) from Healthgrades
- One of only seven hospitals in Michigan to receive the Healthgrades Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award™ for two years in a row (2017-2018)
- Designated a Blue Distinction Center® by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan for knee and hip replacement (2013)
- Gold Seal of Approval® from The Joint Commission for hip and knee replacement (since 2012)
- Our board-certified orthopedic surgeons perform thousands of orthopedic procedures every year
- Dedicated Orthopedic Renewal Center with private rooms to lower infection rates and specially-trained nursing staff
- Individual and group physical therapy following surgery.