Double Check Your First 2019 Paycheck
Jan 11, 2019
Friday, January 11 is the first paycheck of the new year. Please review the paystub and help ensure that your earnings and the following deductions are correct:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental life
- Dependent life
- Flexible Spending Account (medical and/or dependent child care)
- Health Savings Account
- UNUM, MetLife, identity theft, long term care insurance, or other items (if applicable)
If you are eligible to receive the wellness incentive, be sure the appropriate earnings are on your paycheck. This will be noted under “Earnings” beneath your Regular Salary/Earnings.
With the many benefit changes in 2019, team members will receive new cards from the following vendors:
- Priority Health (medical coverage)
- Express Scripts (pharmacy). This is the card you show to the pharmacy, not the Priority Health card
- ASR (dental coverage). New cards are expected by the end of January. The ID number on your card is the same
- Infinisource (Flexible Spending Accounts)
If your tax withholdings need to be adjusted, you can do this in Workday.
For those who elected a contribution to United Way and have questions, contact your manager and request that they contact Payroll.
It is important to report any discrepancies you find as quickly as possible. Please notify Sheryl Paloucek, Benefits Coordinator, at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns about benefit deductions.
For Wellness Incentive questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions about earnings, pay, or PTO, please contact your manager directly, who will contact Payroll if needed.