At Lakeland Cancer Specialists, we deliver a comprehensive approach to conquering cancer - guiding patients through each phase of their illness, assessments, consultations, support services, and treatment.
Cancer Care Services
Lakeland Cancer Specialists use various services to aide patients in coping with their treatments as well as dealing the emotions of a cancer diagnosis. Some of these services include:
- Access to more than 100 clinical trials
- Cancer screenings
- Chemotherapy and infusion services
- Educational programming
- Holistic support services
- Lung and breast multidisciplinary clinics
- Medical oncology
- Navigator services to support patients and their family members through the entire cancer detection, treatment, and follow-up process.
- Nutritional services and physical therapy
- Outpatient surgery
- Social work and financial assistance services