Our Home is Your Home
Welcome to Pine Ridge: Lakeland Health's new nursing and rehabilitation facility. We invite you and your loved one to come and be part of our family.
Set on an 18-acre wooded parcel of land, the new Arts and Crafts-style facility will take advantage of expansive ravine views. Walking paths will be open to residents, visitors, community members, and associates to enjoy.
Residents can expect:
- Spacious private (33) and semi-private (39) rooms
- Private baths
- Chef-prepared, country-style dining
- Engaging recreational & social activities
- Beauty salon & barber shop services
- Gorgeous wooded views & walking paths
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation areas for those who need physical, occupational, or speech therapy
- Large, welcoming lounge with fireplace
- Cozy places to relax
Putting You First
No matter your needs, length of stay, or services required, our personalized programs are centered on you. Your rehabilitation plan is designed to meet your needs and achieve your goals for independence. Prior to discharge, our team of professionals will evaluate any home needs to ensure a safe return to the community.
We provide care for individuals who may require a variety of medical services including:
24-hour skilled nursing
Hospice & respite stays
Certified wound care