Marie Yeager Cancer Center
The Marie Yeager Cancer Center makes it possible for patients and their families to go to just one facility for the majority of their cancer care needs. The center includes a highly qualified team of cancer specialists and state-of-the-art technology for cancer detection and treatment, all in an environment designed to promote health and healing.
Other benefits include:
- Improved accessibility and convenience to the necessary programs and services for cancer patients and their families.
- An environment designed to reduce stress and anxiety and promote hope and healing for cancer patients and their families.
- Enhanced collaboration among healthcare professionals involved in cancer care, including oncologists, primary care physicians, and nurses.
- Enhanced collaboration among regional organizations that share the goal of cancer awareness, prevention, and education, including Berrien County Cancer Service and the American Cancer Society.
- New oncology services for southwest Michigan so local residents do not have to leave the community for care.
- Dedicated Pharmacist mixing chemotherapy on-site.
For the convenience of patients and community members, the Marie Yeager Cancer Center connects to the existing Lakeland Center for Outpatient Services, St. Joseph, which houses key imaging technology.
Take a Virtual Tour:
Dear Marie Yeager Cancer Center, Thank you! Thank you for helping others and myself with all the behind-the-scenes work that comes with getting everyone their medicine. You guys are fantastic!
Dear Cancer Center Team, Just a little note to thank you all for helping me through my treatment – your understanding, kindness, and smiles have made a terrifying time much less so. Please know all you do every day is so appreciated by so many.